SAGIT calls for research funding applications every year:
– November: SAGIT releases its call for applications and updated funding guidelines.
– First Friday in February: Applications are due.
– March: Applications are reviewed by SAGIT.
– April: Applicants are notified of the results of the review.
– 30 June 2017: Applications in the Small Grants Program close.
– July: First payment. Successful applicants must submit an invoice.
– January: Second payment. Successful applicants must submit an invoice.
Download SAGIT’s Key Funding Application Dates here
Successful applicants will need to sign a funding agreement before research can start.
View SAGIT Example Funding Agreement here